Here it is, a slide show full of more pictures that you want to see. I won’t be offended if you don’t watch all the way through. Shoot, I won’t even know! It’s titled overload #1 because there will be at least one more at the completion of this trip. Enjoy…
Couple of thoughts…
- Total parenting fail. While riding all the rides, we realized just how few Disney movies our kids have seen. Kayla has no idea who Ariel is or who Belle is. Neither do our boys.
- The kids had a great time playing on the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground, but I’ll bet you less than 10% of the kids there have ever seen the movie! I know mine haven’t.
- We just happened to stumble upon Princess Tiana today. Seriously, her “spot” is pretty well hidden. We were on our way to a ride when we noticed her and the line was short. Kayla got to meet her, get her autograph and some great pictures. She also got to tell Tiana all about the charm on her bracelet with Tiana’s face on it.
- Kayla LOVED meeting Tiana, she’s not so sure about the other characters. In a lot of the photos, she’s looking at them out of the corner of her eye, just to make sure they’re not up to anything tricky.
- We caught a little lizard in the pool tonight. Since they don’t love being in water, they will hang out with you if you keep them in the pool. The boys both loved it (well, Reily didn’t love it crawling all over him), but Kayla FREAKED which we all thought was hilarious. Poor kid.